Do you have an API and what can I do with it?
DISCO provides a RESTful API that is available on our Enterprise plan.
Example requests and use cases our API may support are:
- Make POST requests to upload tracks in a variety of formats. Include metadata, tags, lyrics, custom fields and use your own data identifiers to map tracks between your systems and DISCO.
- Obtain track information via GET requests to keep track of changes made in DISCO, tags applied by our auto-tagging or songs received via your Inbox.
- Build your own UI and have it powered by DISCO.
- Build playlists with tracks and sections and POST these to your DISCO.
- Share existing or new playlists from any other system into other business’ DISCO inboxes.
- DELETE old Tracks and Playlists - keep things tidy and manage takedowns.
- Webhooks to notify you about activity on your playlists
Documentation can be provided upon request to email@example.com